Thursday, September 1, 2011

goodmorning officer.

A knock on the window, a bright light and a stern voice saying "police" was our 4am wake up call 2 mornings ago. Apparently where one of our 'sleeping spots' is is on Maui county land. But isn't all this land Maui county? Anyways, after we gave the officer our ids and he ran our insurance and registration he says ma'am step out of the vehicle. Me? Why me?! My boyfriends right here, I'm still waking up, I have no clue what's going on, bra-less and I can't find my glasses anywhere. Shaking and worried (I hate cops) I walk back to his car where he insists on shining his bright ass flashlight in my face. "This is an arrest-able offense, you know," he said. No, I thought in my head I still dont know what's going on. Your inhabiting maui county land, you could be arrested. My brain was too slow, all I could think was "f*** being arrested and going to jail with the crazy locals because were parked on the side of the road!"

He took down all my info and just told us to leave. Thankfully, no ticket and no jail.

I blame it on Ian, he gets too hot in the van at night with all our curtains up, so the only night i decide to leave them open the cop sticks his head through. The curtains are now staying closed so we can act like were not home when the next cop comes knockin.

(family and taco truck, i miss you)

createlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment