Sunday, September 4, 2011

lack of appreciation.

I never appreciated a lot of things in my life enough, so here's to thoes things (that I can think of right now with a, surprise surprise, almost dead phone):


  • My family being close both loving and in distance instead of an ocean away like now. 
  • My own bathroom, or even a shared bathroom at that. 
  • My outlook on this fun amazingly beautiful life we are given, if we take advantage of it. 
  • My up-bringing, we weren't rich, and not poor but we got by and my parents always did everything they could for each of us. 
  • The ocean, not that i dont appreciate it but not enough as it deserves. 
  • The hard times in my life, it all just made me that much stronger. 
  • My friends that are always there no matter how many states are between us. 
  • Electricity, living simple is hard with the every day technology that I am lucky to have. 
  • Ian. He is my best friend and lover, i couldnt imagine living in a van or spending my time with anyone other than him. 
  • Both of our families being supportive of our crazy decisions to up and move so quickly and living in a van.
  • The sun for shining, the clean air I breath in. 
  • My dollar store scarves I now wear as skirts. 
  • Life, happiness, an open mind, a drive to do anything and everything I can in this short but hopefully long life.


More to come.

createlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment